Station Events FAQs
Having a password allows direct access through your email address and ensures you're the only one that can access the event.
It also ensures you'll be able to easily access the event - if you happened to get logged out, you can log back in without needing assistance or the re-use of a confirmation code.
If you forget your password, you can reset it using your email address.
The RSVP form you previously filled out was to confirm your spot for the event. Setting up an password with your e-mail address and redeeming your confirmation code actually grants you access to the event so you can watch!
NO! We will ONLY send you emails that are related to the show for which you are attending, such as instructions on how to access, or a reminder about the event date and time.
We will never send you unsolicited emails or any emails that are not directly related to your event.
Make sure you are using the same email and password you originally set up.
This will be the email on which you’ve received the confirmation code.
If you are sure you are using the correct email and are on the right page, try resetting your password. See How do I reset my password? for details.
Please make sure you are entering the correct code, in the correct casing, as it is case-sensitive.
Make sure you enter it carefully, and manually, and without using copy/paste.
- On the event page, click REGISTER / ENTER CODE.
- Click on the SIGN UP tab.
- Click the Forgot password? text.
- Enter your email address and click the RESET button.
- Check your email. You will receive a password reset token. If you don’t see it in your Inbox, make sure to check your Spam and Trash folders.
- Enter the token in the first field of the window that popped up previously
- Enter your new password in the second and third field.
- Click SET.
Access to events is limited to one stream per household, and on one device at a time per household.
You can access this event on a PC, laptop, tablet, or phone. Most fairly new devices will have no issue. We recommend you check your phone provider to verify you have the latest version of one of Chrome for Android or iOS Safari on your phone.
- Refresh your browser page.
- Disconnect all other devices connected to your network and disable all background applications currently running in order to increase your connection speed.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Here is how to do it.
- Access the website via private/incognito mode. Here is how to do it.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge etc.).
- Try using a different device.
- Make sure you are not using a VPN.
- Restart your router.
- Restart your device.
- Try using a different network like another WiFi connection, 4G or a Hotspot.