We use cross-site tracking on our website. This is to allow access to our streams embedded within the page.
By default, Apple’s Safari browser prevents cross-site tracking and sometimes prevents you from accessing our streams.
This setting controls whether Safari makes some information available to pages embedded in other pages (like our video streams).
If you are using Safari, this setting is easy to disable. You can also easily re-enabled the setting after using our website by reversing the process outlined below.
- Open Safari Preferences by clicking on the “Safari” menu on the left of the menu bar, and clicking on “Preferences”, or by pressing “⌘,”.
- Click on the “Privacy” tab.
- Uncheck the “Prevent cross-site tracking” check box.
- Close the Preferences window and reload the page if necessary.
- Open Settings.
- Open the Safari section.
- Under the “Privacy” heading, make sure the “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” switch is off.
- Return to the Home screen, open Safari again, and try loading the page again.