If you’re having an issue with streaming quality, the issue is likely a localized problem related to your internet bandwidth, video codec issues, or other device or user specific problems we unfortunately are not able to individually troubleshoot.
However, we suggest you try the following:
- Refresh your browser page (ideally, hard refresh by pressing CTRL +F5).
- Disconnect anyother devices connected to your network, and disable all background applications currently running on your device in order to improve your connection speed.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Instructions: Safari Mac, Safari iOS, Chrome, Firefox
- Access the website via private/incognito mode. Instructions: Safari Mac, Safari iOS, Chrome, Firefox
- Make sure you aren’t accessing the website via an in-app browser (e.g., clicked a link in an Facebook or Mail app).
- Try using a different browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, etc.).
- Try using a different device.
- Make sure you are not using a VPN.
- Restart your router.
- Restart your device.
- Try using a different network like another WiFi connection, mobile network, or a hotspot.